- Incident and Investigation Management
- Hazard and Risk Management
- Injury Management
- Audit Management
- Inspection Management
- Training Management
- Document Management System
- Contractor Management
- Behavior Based Safety Management
- Employee Management
- Claims Management
- Induction Management
- Actions (CAPA)
- Minutes of Meeting
- Management of Change & Compliance
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Risk Management
- Emergency Control
- About Us
- Contact Us
The Waste Management module in WorkSafeOnline (WSO) helps in managing all waste related information right from its production to its disposal. It captures various details such as storage, consumption, sale and disposal of various types of waste products. All waste related information can be analysed and actions can be assigned to meet the international compliance standards.
Waste Management module is an integral part of OHS which helps all organizations to analyse and manage all waste related work. It includes various sub modules (not limited to):
- Waste Composition which captures the physical, chemical and materialistic characteristic of waste products.
- Waste Storage with various packaging types, storage locations with their stock quantity and their consumption trends within the sites
- Waste Disposal stating the disposal methods along with the details of the agency conducting the process
Resource management and tracking are important modules of WorkSafeOnline (WSO). Recording the amount of energy produced from various resources and its daily consumption at each site helps in planning and procuring resources. WSO assists planning and resource managers to monitor and coordinate resource allocation and usage.
Resource modules help organizations track production and utilization of energy resources.
- Capture individual resources being utilized such as electricity, fresh water, LPG, diesel, petrol etc.
- Select from various energy and source type and define for which purpose it is being utilized for
- Track water consumption patterns right from its source to its end use at various locations
- Allocate and forecast resource needs for each department or project across sites
The WorkSafeOnline (WSO) monitoring module helps track all environmental emissions. It helps in monitoring various elements that are affected from wastes or other emissions from the work site. All emissions can be monitored and timely diagnosis can be performed on these, thereby reducing its effects on the environment.
Monitoring modules help organizations track and report each emission and any contamination it causes to various elements in the environment. It includes various sub modules to track each element with its parameters:
- Ambient Air Quality and Stack emissions to record composition of particulate matter, chemicals and other impurities in the air
- Variation of noise levels during day and night time at various locations with and without machines
- Soil and Water information with percentage of contaminants and foreign particles, temperature and density