Membership Refund/Cancellation Policy
- WorkSafeOnline reserves the right to refuse or cancel a membership in WorkSafeOnline at any time and for any reason.
- If WorkSafeOnline refuses a new or renewing membership, organizations will be offered a refund for the remaining portion of their membership at the time of termination.
Membership Cancellation by Member
- Membership cancellation Requests received within 15 days of joining may be eligible to receive a full refund less service fee.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- All benefits of physical or digital format received by member organization must be cancelled/returned to the WorkSafeOnline.
- All refund requests must be made by the organization’s primary contact or credit/debit card holder or to the account of the cheque/draft issuer.
- Refund requests must include the name of the organization, card holder, account details of the cheque/draft issuer and transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit/debit card or bank account used for payment.
- The above policies apply to all WorkSafeOnline memberships unless otherwise noted in membership materials. Please read all individual materials thoroughly for any specific policies.
- No cancellation is possible for the services offered with promotional discounts on special occasions viz. Independence Day, Christmas and New Year and other Indian gazetted public holidays. These are limited edition offers and hence any range of refund would not be possible.
- No refund will be entertained in case service gets canceled due to any violation of terms stated in our Terms & Condition section.
- WorkSafeOnline is not liable to pay refund if delay or service disruption happens due to third party involvement beyond our control.
- After cancellation, your access to WorkSafeOnline Account will terminate in the next 3 days of your surrender date.
- You may cancel using an Optional Service at any time, but You will not under any circumstances be entitled to any refund, whether or not You terminated the Optional Service prior to the end of any Optional Services period for which You prepaid.
Termination by WorkSafeOnline
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit Your activity, immediately remove Your information, warn other Users of Your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block Your membership, and/or refuse to provide You with access to the Website in the event, but not limited
- If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide;
- If WorkSafeOnline receives complaints that You have engaged in a spam, WorkSafeOnline
may suspend or terminate Your account (without any refund).
- If You respond to a Posting, You must honor the contents of Your Response; if WorkSafeOnline receives complaints that You have not honored your responses, WorkSafeOnline may suspend or terminate Your account (without any refund).
- In such cases the refund and cancellation policies will be as follows:
- No refund of the membership fees will be made to the member in any circumstances.
- In such circumstances WorkSafeOnline is eligible to conduct legal action against the member. Please refer to the terms & conditions on WorkSafeOnline website and governing law and dispute resolutions below.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolutions
Terms and condition of use agreement and/ or Agreement, Cancellation and refund Policy shall be governed in all respect by the laws of Indian Territory. WorkSafeOnline considers itself and intended to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the Courts of Gurgaon(Haryana), India. The parties to this Agreement hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gurgaon(Haryana), India.